Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

I’m going to make this short because I’m tired today.

Today I slept in until 12.00pm. When I woke up I went upstairs and got on the computer and watched TV until 2.00pm. Then I decided to get ready.

After I was ready I told my dad to take me to get my check and go to the mall. He agreed only if I bought him some pretzel bites at the mall so I said yes. When we got to my work we found out that my boss was holding the checks. So I built up the courage to go talk to him. I was scheduled to work today but I wasn’t planning on going in.

When I approached my boss I lied and told him that I was going to a family Christmas party and I needed the night off and I also need my check. He said ok as long as I promised to come in and work on Wednesday, my day off. I agreed but thought to myself, "Heck no I'm not going to come in on Wednesday, its my day off!" I thanked my boss then I walked out to the car.

It was a blizzard outside and it made me really happy. I love the snow. We drove to the mall and I got some more Christmas presents for my friends, and I got a new pac-man hoodie! It’s pretty cool. Want to see it? Ok I will show it to you :)
As you can see I am really happy for Christmas (there is a fat pile of presents behind me)

Anyway, back to the mall. I decided never to go to the mall with my dad ever again because he is so annoying and he embarrasses the hell out of me. He talks to everyone and he even tried to give a girl my cell phone number! By the way, at the mall I reactivated my old phone and now I have cricket service again. I am so happy! Cricket gives you unlimited talk, text and picture messages for just $25/month. Cheap huh! That is why I went back to them. The only downfall with cricket is that its service sucks. You can’t go out of Ogden and still have service.

When we finally got home I wrapped most of the presents and went to my friend amber's house and gave her and her family presents. It was cool to see their faces and have them thank me. It made me feel special.

After this we decided to do some late-night sledding. It was about 8.30pm when we left and it was snowing hard. We brought with us a sled and a lid to a bucket to try and sled on. When we got up to the abandoned school we started to sled. In front of the school there is a huge hill. I was the first to go down and as I went down the fresh snow I got sprayed in the face by the snow I was hitting. Amber just got a new camera for Christmas so she was video taping.

Brennen and I decided to stand on the sled like a snowboard and go down. We fell a couple of times but it was fun. Then we went and did it down the stairs. That was fun too but we almost died. After that we made a huge ramp down the hill and we sled down that. Amber and her niece went to get hot chocolate. When they got back, Brennen and I had built the ramp up so that it was almost scary to go down.

My dad came to pick me up at 11.45pm and took me home. As we were driving my dad passed our street and I said. "What are you doing!?" and he said, "We are going to Midnight Christmas Mass." then I said, "No! We aren't catholic! We are Mormon!" then he said, "so what?"

The mass was really boring and awkward but I saw a couple of my friends. Well, that was my Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write compliments here