Monday, December 24, 2007

Dinner and a movie?

Today started out really crappy but it got a lot better. My Dad makes me go to church every Sunday, its torture. The worst thing about it is that it’s at 9.00am! So I dragged myself out of bed at 8.30am and got ready. Mormon church is 3 hours long! It sucks; sometimes I wish I belonged to a different church.

After church I came home and decided to hang out with my friend amber (surprisingly my dad actually let me go even though it was Sunday). Amber, her mom, her two neices, her nephew, her other niece and I went to go see "Sweeny Todd" in theatre. It was a really good although it was very very gruesome and it was a musical. After that we ate out at a Chinese restaurant, which was extremely delicious. Then we came home and ambers friends came over. We spent the rest of the day watching TV and talking.

At about 9.00pm we went to Dennys, there was not enough room in the truck so amber and I had to lie in the bed of the truck, it was torture because it was freezing. When we got to Dennys we got some free hot chocolate and some fries (interesting combination). Then we came home.

When we got home, we found out that ambers phone was missing; we still don’t know where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write compliments here