Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas!

Today was one of the best days I have had all year, although it didn't start out like that.

I have four younger brothers and sisters and they were extremely excited for Christmas, so they woke me up at 8.30am and I had gone to bed at 3.00am. So I was in kind of a bad mood. I went upstairs after getting dressed and I sat on the couch and waited for my parents. The tree was surrounded by presents and at least 5 were mine.

My parents walked in and said it was time to open presents. Every year my family signs up for Sub for Santa because we don't have that much money. This year I made the mistake of putting clothes on the list of things i wanted. The first present I opened was a pair of Vans shoes, which I liked. The second present was a stupid little kids toy. The third present was a Rubik's cube. The fifth present was a thermal shirt. I was starting to get mad because the family that did my Christmas didn't know what I wanted. It was like they didn't look at the list. The sixth present was a 2XL hoodie, which I am a Large so then I just threw the present against the wall. The seventh present was a ugly shiny black coat with no hood and it was puffy. By this point I was pissed! I threw it against the wall also. The eighth and final present was from my sister and it was an AFI poster which I liked.

After opening presents and taking pictures, I decided to go back to bed, I felt like crap anyway. At 12.30pm my sister walked in and woke me up. I gave her the present I got her and she opened it. It was a shocking set, which had a shocking pen, calculator, and stapler. I gave her the present I got her fiancé and then she thanked me and went back to her house.

I once again got ready for the day and went upstairs. At 2.00pm we left to go to a family Christmas party at my cousin's house. On the way there, we picked up Piper and her fiancé Josh. On the way up to the party we talked and laughed. When we got to the party, we took off our shoes and walked in. We gave everyone a hug and talked for a while. Then it was time to eat. My senile grandma asked me to get her camera out of her car. I was nice so I went to look for her camera. After 5 minutes of searching I finally found it. When I came back all of the seats were taken and I couldn't sit next to my favorite cousins.

I was really mad at my grandma for making me get her camera and making me lose my seat next to my cousins. The dinner was huge and really tasty. I still had a good time eating even though I wasn't by my cousins. After eating me and my two cousins decided to take some pictures with each other. We had a lot of fun with that and here are some pictures that we took:


Shortly after taking these pictures we heard a crash outside. We looked to see and found that my uncle had accidentally backed into Kristy's car. Kristy didn't care because it was just a small dent so we let my uncle leave. After this we talked for a while and finally left.

On the way home we stopped at a gas station and got drinks. We left and about 20 minutes later my mom's car broke down. My dad tied a rope from the car door to my mom's car. It was really scary driving back home because it was really snowy. My mom sucked at driving the towed car so we had Josh drive. We were scared that we would get pulled over but luckily we didn't.

About an hour later we got home and we were glad. I had a really good Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write compliments here